If you’re living with chronic pain, chiropractic care could be a valuable part of your treatment plan. Chiropractic care requires a comprehensive treatment approach and may just be one element combined with other forms of treatment for your condition. People have a fear of the unknown, and the fear worsens when it’s backed by partial or misinformation. Some people think chiropractic care only treats back pain. The big myth is that once you start chiropractic care, you can never stop. The truth is, chiropractic care can be an extremely effective treatment for chronic pain and is just one of the many types of treatments we use to help our patients starting living pain-free.
Clearstone Medical Center Chiropractic Care
At Clearstone, only very gentle techniques are used when we apply chiropractic treatment. If you’re concerned, or when standard techniques aren’t effective, we have instrument-assisted options available. We take a comprehensive treatment approach that targets the areas that are a factor in your condition. We design a treatment plan with a defined number of treatments to solve your unique problem. Because Clearstone Medical Center is a medically integrated practice, in many cases, chiropractic treatment is just one part of your treatment plan.
What is Chiropractic Care?
Chiropractic is a health-care profession that focuses on the spine and other joints of the body, and their connection to the nervous system. “Chiropractic” means “to be done by hand.” Chiropractic adjustments reduce pain, increase movement, and improve performance. Chiropractors use adjustments to restore joint function and support the body’s nervous system. Over 50 million Americans see a chiropractor each year.
Benefits of Chiropractic Care
- Chiropractic Care targets the source of the problem, not just the symptoms
- The results are long-lasting
- A drug-free alternative to pain management
- Can be safely used in combination with other treatments
- A non-Invasive form of treatment
- Treats a variety of conditions
Why Clearstone for Your Chiropractic Care?
- We utilize sophisticated equipment combined with an integrated care approach.
- CMC specializes in complicated spine, joint, soft-tissue, and neurological conditions.
- Our clinic uses the most advanced diagnostic procedures, including X-ray, MRI, CT, and Ultrasound.
What Disorders do Chiropractors Treat?
- Back Pain
- Knee Pain
- Degenerative Disc Disease (DDD)
- Herniated Discs
- Myofascial Pain
- Piriformis syndrome
- Short Leg or Leg Length Discrepancy
- Spondylosis or Spinal Osteoarthritis